IR Receiver Modules for Remote Control Systems
The HS0038A2D series are miniaturized receivers for infrared remote control systems.
A PIN diode and a preamplifier are assembled on a lead frame, the epoxy package acts as an IR filter.
The demodulated output signal can be directly decoded by a microprocessor.
The HS0038A2D is compatible with all common IR remote control data formats.
This component has not been qualified according to automotive specifications.
1 = GND, 2 = VS , 3 = OUT
• Very low supply current
• Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
• Internal filter for PCM frequency
• Improved shielding against EMI
• Supply voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
• 38 kHz
• Improved immunity against ambient light
• Insensitive to supply voltage ripple and noise
• Material categorization: For definitions of