• Package type: leaded
• Detector type: phototransistor
• Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 10.2 x 5.8 x 7
• Peak operating distance: 2.5 mm
• Operating range within > 20 % relative collector current: 0.2 mm to 15 mm
• Typical output current under test: IC = 1 mA
• Daylight blocking filter
• Emitter wavelength: 950 nm
• Lead (Pb)-free soldering released
• Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
The TCRT5000 and TCRT5000L are reflective sensors which include an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light. The package includes two mounting clips. TCRT5000L is the long lead version.
• Position sensor for shaft encoder
• Detection of reflective material such as paper, IBM cards, magnetic tapes etc.
• Limit switch for mechanical motions in VCR
• General purpose – wherever the space is limited