XH-M214 Soil Moisture Sensor Humidity Controller Module 20-99%RH Automatic Control Irrigation System Red Digital Display Controller
● This module can control soil moisture in a wide range and set the control threshold by adjusting the potentiometer.
When the humidity is lower than the set value, the relay is energized; when the humidity is higher than the set value, the relay de-energizes.
● High quality soil moisture sensor has nickel plating surface, enlarged induction area, can improve conductive performance and prevent rust problem when contacting soil to prolong service life.
● It has time delay function, delay 3-5 seconds, when the humidity is detected in the threshold state, the relay does not flash.
● Soil moisture control threshold setting by potentiometer (clockwise to increase, counterclockwise to reduce), can control soil moisture and automatically water vegetable garden, flower garden or flowerpot.
● Because this module has time delay function, when adjusting the humidity, you need to wait 5-8 seconds to check the relay change, and the green LED lights will change, until it is adjusted as needed.
1. Product name Soil Moisture Controller Module
2. Model XH – M214
3. Power supply voltage DC 12 V
4. Output way Output switch
5. Humidity range 20-99% RH
6. Control precision 1% RH
7. Control current 10 A
8. Net weight About 28 g
9. Size 52 * 43 * 16 mm
Please follow the wiring diagram of the description. You can choose the appropriate wiring mode according to the load voltage you use.
1>. F0 setting start humidity(the humidity of the solenoid valve or the pump start working)
Press the “SET” button to display “F0” and press the “SET” button to display the start humidity, and press +/ button to “SET” the humidity value
2>. F1 setting stop humidity (the humidity of the solenoid valve or the pump stops working)
Press +/- button to switch to “F1”, press the “SET” button to display the stop humidity value, and press +/ button to SET the humidity value
3>. F2 humidity correction
Normal use without correction error.The correction of values in the use of multiple modules at the same time is conducive to a unified management operation.