With the help of this sound module, a developer board can be transformed into a recording and playback device, e.g. via Raspberry Pi, Arduino or other microcontrollers and SBCs.
The module can also be used as a stand-alone unit.
• Operating voltage: 2.4 … 5.5 V
• Interfaces: REC, Playback (1x), Playback (Repeat)
• Sound recorder and player
• ISD1820 chipset
• Recording time approx. 8-20 seconds
• with 0.5 W / 8 Ohm loudspeaker and microphone
• Control via built-in keypad
• Dimensions PCB (LxWxH): 43 x 39 x 11 mm
Scope of delivery
• ISD1820 sound module
• small speaker
• Connection cable