Mini Microphone Module for Arduino
The Microphone module can be used for sound/audio detection, it comes with the basic components for you to get started.
Supplying power and it is good to be use. Do take note that this sensor module can only detect the present of sound/audio, but not to differentiate the sound’s level. You can use it to detect sound and further determine whether human or animal is preset in a room, maybe for light activate with clap.
The is only digital output.
Threshold can be adjusted with on board potentiometer for the digital output.
Simple usage as it is digital output, so you will know whether there is sound or not.
Comes with a M3 mounting hole for ease of attaching it to any object.
On board it has microphone, high sensitivity and commonly being used for sound detection.
The module comes with power LED and status LED as indicator.
It can be interface with any microcontroller with digital input such as PIC, SK40C, SK28A, SKds40A, Arduino series for sound detection. Also, not to forget, interface with Relay module offer sound switch 🙂
• Operating voltage: 3.3 to 5VDC
• IC Chip: LM393
• PIN: VCC = 5V, GND = 0V, DO = digital output from module
• Sound detected, DO = LOW, on board LED is ON
• No Sound detected, DO = HIGH, on board LED is OFF
• Turn the on board potentiometer clockwise will make module sensitive to sound
• Turn the on board potentiometer counter clockwise make the module less sensitive to sound
• Signal output indication.
• The output is digital.
• Single channel signal output.
• With the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation.
• Output low level and the signal light when there is sound.