1. Input voltage: 3 ~ 35V DC (Note: voltmeter does not indicate a value under 4 volts.)
2. Input current: 9A (max)
3. Output voltage: 3.5 ~ 35V DC (this board is a step-up in input voltage, output voltage to> =)
4. Output current: 6A (max)
5. Output power: 75W, (when the input voltage and the output voltage is greater than 20V can reach 128W)
6.Conversion efficiency: 96.7% (at its highest):
7.Output ripple (TYP): 24mV
8.On board voltmeter berijk: 4 ~ 40V, + -0.1V
9. Power protection: (limit 14A). Tip: first provide power to the converter and then connect the load.
10.NO polaritet protection (you can use a diode).
11. Dimensions = 67x43x12MM (without screw bushes)
1. DIY a power supply,input 5V, output 5-35V can be adjustable.
2. As the power supply of your electronic device set the output voltage value according to your system. For example 3.7V Lithium Mobile Power 5V as a mobile power source, 7.4V or 12V 19 to the laptop power supply.
3. As the car power supply , supply for your laptop, PDA or a variety of digital products.
Note: Images are for reference only See Product Specifications