Raindrops Detection Sensor Module
The Raindrops Detection sensor module is used for rain detection.
It is also for measuring rainfall intensity.
Rain sensor can be used for all kinds of weather monitoring and translated into output signals and AO.
Raindrops Detection Sensor Module Rain Weather Module for Arduino, etc.
Rain sensor can be used to monitor a variety of weather conditions and turned into several fixed output signal and Analog output.
It includes a printed circuit board (control board) that “collects” the raindrops. As raindrops are collected on the circuit board, they create paths of parallel resistance that are measured via the op-amp.
The lower the resistance (or the more water), the lower the voltage output.
Conversely, the less water, the greater the output voltage on the analog pin. A completely dry board, for example, will cause the module to output 5V.
The module includes a rain board and a control board that is separate for more convenience.
It has a power indicator LED and an adjustable sensitivity through a potentiometer.
The module is based on the LM393 op-amp.
1. The LM393, use of the wide voltage comparator
2. Provide both digital and analog output
3. Output LED indicator
4. Compatible with Arduino
5. Operating voltage: 5V
6. Provide both digital and analog output
7. Adjustable sensitivity
8. Bolt holes for easy installation
9. TTL Compatible
10. The sensor uses the high-quality FR – 04 double material, the large area of 5.5 * 4.0 CM
11. Treatment of nickel plating and surface, have fight oxidation, electrical conductivity, and life has more superior performance
12. The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 mA;
13. With potentiometer sensitivity adjustment
14. The output format: digital switch output (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output;
15. Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
1 x Printed Circuit Board for Rain Water Collection
1 x Control Board with LM393 Voltage Comparator
A 5-Wire Dupont Cable
Note: Images are for reference only See Product Specifications