This analog gas sensor has a small heating element with an electronic-chemical sensor.
It is suitable for use in buildings and can only provide accurate readings once the warm-up phase is complete.
Features – compatible with Arduino
– compatible with Raspberry Pi only in combination with art. no.RPI ADC (see accessories)
– 100 – 10000 ppm measuring range
– high sensitivity (adjustable via potentiometer)
– fast reaction time
– Evaluation of the measured values from the microcontroller (analog)
– Threshold value setting possible (digital)
– liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)
– i-butane (C4H10)
– propane (C3H8)
– methanes (CH4)
– hydrogen (H2)
– VCC: Power supply 5V
– GND: Ground connection
– AOUT: analog output
– DOUT: digital output
– L x W x H: 32 x 20 x 22 mm
Note Attention: The sensor gets warm during operation!
ماژول تشخیص دود و گاز MQ-2