The PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo is a 3W+3W, class-D audio amplifier.
Allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction.
The new filterless architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB area.
With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8403 is much better than that of Class-AB cousins.
It can extend the battery life, which makes it well-suited for portable applications.
1. Dual channel stereo, high output power (3 w + 3 w power @ 5V and 4 ohms load).
2. Good sound quality.
3. Double panel wiring solves crosstalk.
4. Super mini design allows it to be easily placed in a variety of digital products.
5. 3W Output at 10% THD with a 4ΩLoad and 5V Power Supply.
6. Filterless, Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI.
7. Superior Low Noise.
8. Short Circuit Protection.
9. Thermal Shutdown.
• Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands-free/headsets
• In robots that speak or generate sounds to indicate activities
• Portable Speakers
• LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
• Arduino or Raspberry Pi Game Machines
• Speaker Phones