Working voltage: DC: 8~24V
Working mode: Class D (PWM modulation)
Number of channels: stereo (two channels)
Maximum output power (@1KHz):
18W*2 @12V 4Ω
10W*2 @12V 8Ω
15W*2 @16V 8Ω
20W*2 @20V 8Ω
30W*2 @24V 8Ω (requires heat sink)
Adapter speaker (30W~150W):
4 ohms (8-12V power supply)
8 ohms (8-24V power supply)
Module protection mechanism: reverse power protection
Short circuit protection: self-recovery overheat protection
1. Recommended power supply voltage DC 8~24V, more than 26V, the chip will burn out, there will be noise below 8V.
2. The power supply does not exceed 12V when connected to a 4Ω speaker, and the power supply does not exceed 24V when connected to an 8 ohm speaker.
3. The power supply current is recommended to be 2A or more.
4. The module working power exceeds 20W*2, need to add heat sink
5. Ensure that the input source signal is between 0.5V and 1.5V.
6. The speaker cable should not be too long, to ensure that within 1 meter
7. Pay attention to static electricity protection. Before touching the power amplifier board, you need to release the static electricity on your hand to avoid static electricity from penetrating the power amplifier chip. The digital power amplifier is sensitive to static electricity.
8 It is recommended to use the speaker rated power 30W and above, to avoid the burning of the speaker.