The CNY70 is a reflective sensor that includes an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light.
• Package type: leaded
• Detector type: phototransistor
• Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 7 x 7 x 6
• Peak operating distance: < 0.5 mm
• Operating range within > 20 % relative collector current: 0 mm to 5 mm
• Typical output current under test: IC = 1 mA
• Emitter wavelength: 950 nm
• Daylight blocking filter
• Lead (Pb)-free soldering released
• Optoelectronic scanning and switching devices i.e., index sensing, coded disk scanning etc. (optoelectronic encoder assemblies).