1. VD input voltage: 5 volts
2. Driver reference voltage: VIN input 6.5 ~ 12V, PWMIN input 4.8 ~ 24V
3. Iss ≤ 36mA
4. Io ≤ 2A
5. Maximum power consumption: 25 watts
6. Permitted work: -25 to 130%
7. Drive type: High-power dual-channel H-bridge driver
8. Ability to control engine speed with PWM / PLL
9. Forward, backward and rotary movements are each in this shield with a special LED display.
10. Market management
Note:No wiring is required to connect this shield to the Arduino. This shield for motor drive of D8 pins. D10.D11.D12 uses digital.