This Water Level Sensor Float Switch is a device used to sense the level of the liquid within a tank, it may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device.
A compact, horizontally mounted float switch which can be configured as a normally-open or normally-closed switch simply by rotating it through 180°.
When the water level reaches the float, the float moves and an internal magnet activates a sealed reed relay in the device.
The sensor is supplied pre-wired with fling output leads.
Aquariums for power head control
• Material: Plastic
• Color: Black
• Switch Power (Max): 10W
• Switching Voltage (Max): 100V
• Switching Current (Max): 0.5A
• Breakdown Voltage (Max): 220VDC
• Carry current (Max): 1A
• Contract Resistance: 100 milli-ohm
• Temperature Rating: -20 ~ +80
• Float Length: 85 mm / 3.35″
• Cable Length: 37.7cm