Uno R3 CH340G ATmega328p Development Board Compatible with Arduino
The Uno R3 CH340G ATmega328p Development Board is the low-cost version of the popular Uno R3 Arduino.
It is assembled with the CH340 Micro-USB to Serial converter chip, instead of using an Atmega16U2 chip.
The only time the CH340 chip is used is during programming and when using the serial output of the Micro-USB port.
During normal operation, this board is identical to the more expensive version without the CH340 chip.
1. Microcontroller ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340G
2. Operating Voltage: 5V
3. Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
4. Input Voltage (limits): 5-20V
5. Digital I / O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
6. Analog Input Pins: 6
How to use
1. Download the IDE Arduino
Link: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software (Copy to open)
2. Download the Micro-USB chip driver
Link: http://www.5v.ru/zip/ch341ser.zip (Copy to open)
3. Plug in UNO development board, the driver will be installed automatically
4. Select the UNO from the die
5. Select the COM port
6. The best choice first, Arduino comes with routine procedures, burn into it.